8mm Sharp & Twisted Toothed Render Scratch Float Scrapers 10"
REFINA sharp toothed render scrapers are a high-quality hand tool that allows for progressive surface removal of monocouche render systems, whereas the twisted toothed version allows for aggressive surface removal. Both of these scratch floats leave a premium decorative finish and are designed with a comfortable blue grip handle and fitted with stainless steel prongs.
Sharp toothed renders scraper are typically less aggressive than twist toothed scrapers allowing for a more accurate finish without the risk of removing too much material during the rendering process.
Twisted toothed render scrapers are capable of scratching back harder set material in a single pass during the final stages of a monocouche render system install.
- High-quality render scraper that leaves a decorative finish
- Comfort plastic blue grip
- Stainless steel prongs
8mm Sharp Tines:
- Less aggressive than twist toothed scrapers for an accurate finish
- Ideal for progressive surface removal of monocouche render systems
8mm Twisted Tines:
- Perfect for tackling material that has hardened more than expected
- Ideal for aggressive surface removal of monocouche render systems