REFINA coarse grain rubber sponge floats feature a soft-grip handle and comes equipped with a 20mm natural rubber sponge. These coarse grain sponge floats are ideal for removing air pockets, smoothing out trowel marks and opening up the surface of gypsum plasters to extend the time in which the plaster can be worked before final finishing.
Coarse grain sponge floats typically leave a professional medium finish and can be used for longer periods in between rinsing compared to finer sponge floats.
- 20mm coarse grain natural rubber sponge
- Soft-grip handle
- Ideal for opening up the surface of gypsum plasters before the final finishing
- Perfect hand tool for removing trowel marks
- Can help to remove air pockets from the surface
- Doesn't require frequent rinsing compared to finer sponge floats