REFINA fine grain rubber sponge floats feature a soft-grip handle and comes equipped with a 20mm natural rubber sponge. These fine grain sponge floats are ideal for removing air pockets, smoothing out trowel marks and opening up the surface of gypsum plasters to extend the time in which the plaster can be worked before final finishing.
Fine grain sponge floats typically leave a professional smooth finish.
- 20mm fine grain natural rubber sponge
- Soft-grip handle
- Ideal for opening up the surface of gypsum plasters before final finishing
- Perfect hand tool for removing trowel marks
- Can help to remove air pockets from the surface
- Leaves a perfectly smooth finish